IF YOU LIKE,
and use any of my projects or libraries, and would like to encourage further development you can donate through PayPal here:
Rather donate hardware directly? Then click here.
|A couple of new things today:
A new library: SPIflash_Audio
SPIflash has been updated to v1.30:
• added support for audio samples
• updated FlashUploader to v1.2
• fixed a small bug in fileOpen()
• added option to restrict access to the file system for time critical operations
• fixed some string conversion warnings
|OLED_I2C has been updated to v2.10.
• added support for ESP8266 (only tested on Wemos/Lolin D1 Mini)
• added support for ESP32 (only tested on Heltec WiFi Kit 32)
|OLED_I2C has been updated to v2.00.
• added support for 128x32 pixel displays
• added getDisplayHeight()
• added rotateDisplay()
• added sleepMode()
• fixed warnings regarding deprecated conversions when using print()
• removed unused variable declarations
• changed the way the screen buffer is allocated
• added more examples and grouped them into 128x32 and 128x64 resolution
|It had been a while since the last update but I have finally found some time to do a couple of updates.
UTFT, URTouch and UTFT_Geometry have been updated as follows:
UTFT and URTouch:
• added support for the V2 displays and shields from ITead (finally)
• removed all support for display modules from ElecFreaks
• fixed a bug in fillTriangle()
Support for products from ElecFreak have been removed because they decided to end their partnership. They did this without even telling me...
They are now unfortunately distributing unlicensed versions of my libraries and refuse to remove them so I have been forced to let people know about their unethical treatment of former partners and recommend that you stay far away from them in the future.
|Due to failing disks on the old server I have had to move both the website and the database over to new servers. I think everything should work but if you encounter anything not working I ask that you send me a message.